Friday, February 20, 2009

Who doesn't like dinosaurs!



When you're kid dinosaurs are the coolest thing ever, then you grow up and your interests change.  It happens, thousands of things get forgotten or over looked all the time, take my imaginary friend Buckiss for instance, just kidding, I have never forgotten Buckiss we still play space man every chance we get.  

Now that I can afford to do things on my own(without parents money) and I went to the natural science museum with the gf, and walked around for hours.  The dinosaur exhibit was the only thing worth looking at.  I loved it, but the kids running and jumping not so much.  I understand why they did, dinosaurs are not like fashion or pop stars, they never go out of style.  I felt like a kid again without all the running and screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment