Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Megan Fox is Single!!!


Megan Fox the hotty has broken up with her fiance, Brian Austin Green I dont know who that guy is but I guess he was on 90210 twenty years ago or something.  She says they will remain "Friends" which means she will never talk to him again.  Even when he comes to her door crying his eyes out because lets face it, she is one of the hottest women on the planet, and he is even just lucky to be seen with her.  I bet in the next couple of days TMZ or someone will report that he hangs outside of her house with a boom box trying to sing to her.  He might even be in a law suit from someone throwing a shoe at him.
I bet she is going to trade up.  Find a star that has more influence then a never was.  That means unfortunately for us common folk we will never get to get any.  But she cant walk away in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment