Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Number 4 as a Vike maybe.

I was happy when Bret Farve retired for the second time because I thought he was done, and never going to come back. I was wrong. There is talk about him comming to the Vikings, which would have been great last year. But this year is going to be different. I dont think he is healed from his injury that took him out last season. He hasnt done surgery for it or anything. I dont know if it was the injury or the way the team reacted to him that kept him from staying a Jet but I really want to know. I think Farve is a vast improvement over the terrible QB staff Childress has assembled, but he is not the long term answer. Yeah he is better then Jackson and Rosenfelds but really who isn't right now. Jackson is one of the dumbest players I have ever seen, just looking at him you know nothing is going on inbetween the ears. Sage Rosenfelds is a better QB then Jackson is because he can think, but he has no arm, and for a position where you need to throw it you kinda need one.

Farve would be good in Minneapolis for a year but much longer then that I dont see him lasting and the Vikes need a long term QB to go with their upstart offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment