Tuesday, May 26, 2009

bouncing back from a three day weekend

Memorial weekend is over and millions of people are making it back to work today. The three day weekend brings a lot of fun and reminds you of a time when you didnt have to slave away at a computer all day. I surprised myself, when I woke up today, I didnt think it was going to go very smoothly at all, it never seems to go my way. But for today for some reason I was up all bright and early. It usually takes me until 10am before my thoughts get in order, but around 8 I thought I was thinking clearly, I could be wrong I didnt really try and test the limits of my thinking capacity.

I think we should have more three day weekends. It seems like we work too much. You have to work about fifty or sixty hours during the week just to make good money, why dont we have more times off so people can be refreshed when they come back. A three day weekend once a month would be fantastic. Mondays are suppose to be the most unproductive day of the week, why not have it off? Why dont we have more then two weeks vacation time? If you go to any other country they have a month at least. The two guys that share the house with me are from Brazil and Germany, it is custom for them to get a month off. It would get people to be nice and relaxed and ready to work again. It sounds great to me, I am all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment