Monday, April 20, 2009

Movie Buzz Powdered Blue


Jessica Biel is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. She looks like the girl next door that you really really want to meet, cool personality and just smoking hot. But anyways she is going to be in a new movie that is gathering a lot of buzz. It is called "Powder Blue." It is going to be released on May 8th. Maybe I shouldnt say anything more, my girlfriend is coming to Boulder that weekend and I want to see the movie, and I say stuff about it she wont want too. But I am going to say it anyway. Jessica plays a stripper in this movie, I know what you are thinking, "Playing a stripper for a movie doesnt mean you have to take your clothes off, she is going to pull a Portman." But wait you're wrong, she gets naked and dances around. She is in it for the art and it just happens that her body will be the canvass. Everyone will see why Justin Timberlake is dating her, or are they even dating anymore I dont know.

Besides this the movie sounds interesting. It is about a mortician that falls in love in love with her. I dont know if she gets with him but I always found that morticians are a little stiff on the conversation, which will make it all the more amusing. There is also a Transsexual hooker, a suicidal priest and a government agent in this film which will make this very interesting.

I am making a prediction that this movie is going to be the number one in the box office for two or maybe even three weeks. This is not going to be just for the nudity but for the story, although nudity always helps, hence Hally Berry in "Swordfish."

No comments:

Post a Comment