Monday, April 13, 2009

I forgot how good Quiznos is.


After seeing the long long line for a simple sub at Subway my partner and I decided my money and time would be best spent somewhere else.  Not saying Subway doesn't make good food, we just thought you shouldn't have wait twenty minutes for a sandwich.  We stopped by Quiznos and got in and out in a matter of seconds.  

I got the peppercorn steak sandwich with provolone, sauteed onions, lettuce, jalapeno, and black olives.  It was good, I don't know why I don't go there more often.  I haven't had a Quiznos sub in five years at least.  It never really appeals to me.  But that needs to change.  

I also bought some of the best chips ever, Miss Vickers Sea Salt and Vinegar.  I love these chips and no matter where I go I always have to get them.  I like other salt and vinegar chips but these are always my favorite, I think it is because they use more vinegar then others but I could be wrong.

I washed this down with the greatest cola on the planet.  Pepsi.  To be honest Pepsi makes any meal better.

All in all I had a complete lunch.  MMMM...Tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment