Monday, April 6, 2009

College Basketball is over for the year

The last game of College basketball is tonight.  I know it is really sad, what am I going to watch baseball, forget about it.  It is always a sad day when the ball stops bouncing, but I guess I will just have to wait for next year.

Tonight's game is going to be interesting.  I wonder how many times they are going to say that Michigan State is giving hope to all those who are in Detroit.  How much is this final four really helping Detroit?  It isn't going to change because of it, but it did make someone rich, or keep them rich if you really want to think about it.  

The game, I think is going to be an OK game.  North Carolina (one of my favorite teams) will have control throughout the game.  I think they will jump out to a fifteen point lead some time in the first half.  I dont think Michigan State will do as poorly as they did a couple of months ago against UNC but I dont see them winning it.  I dont want them to win it either.  They will keep it close but North Carolina will always be in control.  The final score will be something like 79-65.

No comments:

Post a Comment