Monday, April 20, 2009

A good movie if they ever make it.

Today for some reason I feel like talking about movies. I dont know what it is about today, but that is all that I am thinking about. It could have something to do with the weekend where I was talking about movies with my roommates or something. We were talking about comic book movies, and which ones should be produced.

One of the first ones I would like to see hollywood get their ass in gear on is Captain America. Protector of good and a symbol of a nation. He is one of the rare heros that really doesnt have a super power, he was dropped into a vat to make him stronger, which it did but he didnt become superman strong. He is a really interesting person and he was huge back in the day but he is still relevant now. The only problem that I have seen with imdb on this topic is who will play him. I think they have the script and everything but they dont know who would play him. My personal opinion on that sight is not to get the wrestler John Cena to be the character, just because he is one of the worst if not the most boring actors to watch, you cant even pretend that you are entertained. I would actually prefer to see a young no named actor to play this part. Unfortunately I don't see this movie being made anytime the the foreseeable future. Hollywood hates America. It is a simple fact, they want us to conform and be like everyone else. It would be a good movie though so I hope they get passed their bios and let us have it.

Another movie that I am really surprised they havent even thought about is Wonder woman. She would be fantastic to watch on the silver screen. Anytime you have an extremely hot babe showing cleavage and legs everyone wins. Not only would guys watch it but more importantly women would watch this too. She is a badass woman that can empower others. She can continue to be a beacon of light for women in the 21st century. There is only one person that I would see playing her, Megan Fox. Imagine her with a gold crown, wrist shields and the golden lasso of truth, she would look just like her. If this movie is done right I could see it being the highest grossing movie ever! Girlfriends wouldn't have to drag their boyfriends to the movie theater to see a chick flick, they would want to go.

Here is an idea for another super hero movie, dont have the super hero be the main character. Follow a villain lets say someone like Venom. Having a different perspective on a cool character would be really cool. Have the super hero come in and save the day very once and a while but who ever said that the super hero always has to win? I am not saying kill spider-man in the movie, but what if he cant stop him, or he would have to regroup. It wouldnt just have to be Venom, there are so many other cool characters that you want to see. I would have said they should do it off of the only super villain that had his own graphic novel "Joker" but Heith is no longer with us so what would be the point of it. I dont think anyone would be able to play a more interesting Joker then him. Sorry other actors he just brought something different to the part and made it his. Just having a cool villain as the lead would be interesting, that is all I am saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment