Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Back to Quiznos.

Today I went back to Quiznos, but this time I decided to try something new.  I tried the Torpedo that is only $4.  Out of the five different kinds that you could choose I picked the chicken pesto.  I must say it is good.  The torpedo is an interesting thing because it is a foot long and three inches wide, so not that big.  It looked like it was a pain in the ass just for them to make because it was so small.  The toppings are limited due to the space that you have on the sandwich.  That is the major draw back.  Subway has them beat on this by far, that is unless they make it bigger.  I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a mini torpedo and advertise it as a snack.

My overall review is that it is just ok, you get more of your moneys worth at Subway.  But if you are not that hungry or hate Subway then it is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment