Friday, March 20, 2009

Mom's visit day two.

I am not going to bore you again with my traveling over to the west side.  I have never been over to the west side this much and it is really kind of boring, I am glad I live on the East side of Manhattan.

We went down to SOHO today to do a little shopping.  All the hustle and bustle down there was actually kind of fun when you know that you wouldn't be spending your money.  My mom wanted to see some of the fancy ritzy shops that are not in the Des Moines Area.  Our cab actually put us right in front of a really really cool Prada store.  It was really nice the way the place was laid out, it was off of Broadway and I am sorry I dont remember the by street but it is down there.

Walking around the couple of blocks got a little tiresome so I took them to my favorite restaurant in NY Lombardi's and got a pie.  Having my taste buds explode one last time was amazing as ever.

Since we were right in the area I took them to China town (even though my mom hatted people trying to sell you everything), Little Italy (what's left of it), Tribeca, Greenwich, and the west Village. 

It was a productive day, but not that productive.  Tomorrow I will get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment