Friday, March 6, 2009

Little Italy isn't all it is cracked up to be.

Today was the second time that I went to NYC famed Little Italy, located off of Mulberry street.  It is only two blocks of just restaurants and little knick knacks shops.  The people stand outside of the restaurant and bug the shit out of you to get you to come in.  No other place is like this in NYC.  There isn't much difference from menu to menu down the block.  

I have gone into two restaurants and they have been mediocre at best.  The first restaurant was completely awful, the worst Italian food that I ever had in my life.  The one that I went to today was OK, nothing to make me go back.

If you come to NY and want good Italian food, I recommend not going Little Italy.  There are a lot of really good Italian restaurants that are not in that area.  I recommend going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment