Monday, August 31, 2009

Moving again.

Well my lease is officially up for the place that I am subleasing here in Chicago, and I am moving into a friends place for a couple of weeks. I never really unpack any of my stuff cause I always know that I will just have to pack it up again and go. I am accustom to live out of a suitcase, since I have since I started this blog back in January.

I dont unpack so I dont have to pack again. I found that unpacking just to pack again in a couple of months is really boring and time consuming. I just fold my clothes after I wash them and put them back in the suitcase, so I can go whenever I need to. Some people call me crazy, they are like you are living there for three months why dont you unpack? After you explain it they still look at you like your crazy, but to get out of the conversation you just have to say, "Oh my god a fire breathing dragon fly," and jump for cover. Works every time.

I hope someday I will be able to find a place and unpack, but it doesnt really seem like today. But I can hope and dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment