Monday, August 17, 2009

Yeah I am in CMYK magazine.

On saturday I heard some really awesome news. One of the ads I did is going to be in CMYK magazine in October. One of my partners for that project called me all the way from India to tell me the good news. I am really excited, it is the first time I have ever been published in a magazine. I have tried several times to get some of my writing samples in a magazine but it never has any luck at all. I really can not believe that I am actually going to be published.
The work that is getting published was for Northface. My partners did a really awesome job photo shopping it and I think I wrote a good line to go with it. I am just excited to get a magazine that will display my work and have my name next to it, it is really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment