Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I am really getting tired of bikes on the subway.

For some reason the past couple of trips that I have taken on the subway has had someone with a bike on it. This is during rush hour where there really isnt that much room on the subway. Some reason I think that Chicago's subway is much smaller than NYC but I am not interested to much in confirming that fact.

But anyways back to the bike. It is a form of transportation you shouldnt need to take another form of transportation along with it. If you biked there it is healthy for you and you wont be in my way. The city of Chicago is really not that big. Or even take a bus, they should have a place for you to put your damn bike on while you ride so it doesnt have to be in the way of all the passengers. It really is just a huge reck waiting to happen.

Personally an invention that you bikers should make is how to put it on the side of the train where it is completely out of the way. But that would be too simple, almost as simple as bringing your own form of transportation on a transportation system.

I am thinking about buying a smart car just so I can drive it through the doors of the train. How do you like me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment