Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Waiting.

Last week I had an interview at an Ad agency. They flew me out there and put me up in a really nice place to rest my head. I was interviewed by some really nice people at the agency, and I had a really great time. I didn't want to leave when the interview was done. Everyone there had so much passion for what they do they made me want to be apart of it. Passion like that is contagious, and it makes the experience all so much better.

I will say that going into the interview I was a little worried, they had a client that comes with some baggage, and that would be the client I would work on. I was excited for the opportunity dont get me wrong but I was hesitant on the client. But I quickly blew through my unease just by talking to the people and looking at the recent work they have been working on. I must say it is amazing. With all of the obstacles they have to go through to get the message out it is amazing that they still do really strong work. I would think the work would dominate some of the award shows but they don't show it.

I should be hearing about the opportunity latter this week. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I really want this job, this is an agency and a client that I really would like to work for, but it is out of my hands right now. I have been waking up in the middle of the night thinking about it. I sent thank you's to them, and I can not stop thinking that I might have spelled a name wrong or whatever. I know I checked everything over but I am still worried. It isn't like having an email where you can just look to see who you sent it to and what you said, it is a card the US postal service has in their hands. I am confident I did it correctly but I dont want to leave it up to chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment