Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lately,

Lately I have forgotten about the original purpose of this blog and I am sorry. It is really just for me to get thoughts out of my head as quick as I can. Those thoughts have really slowed down over the past couple of months I know. But I have been busy. But I plan to fix that. I will still be quick at the hip spelling words wrong, using the wrong tenses, words and so on it is just who I am. I just want to write. I dont really care about how I get there as long as I get these words out of my head. I really need to start rereading what I write so I can make it better, and I think I will make a better effort when I am finished with this one, it wont start with this one but this is going to be my last unedited rant. I need to keep the practice up of editing. I do it for my work I need to start doing it for my blog. It may not be perfect at first but I will work on it. I will also work on writing some fiction cause I have gotten away from that and I really want to write some stories. I will tell you if they are ruff drafts, cause I dont reread anything until I am finished with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment