Thursday, October 8, 2009

Joe Francais is a douche



This is the security footage of the night that Joe Francis attacked Playmate Jayde Nicole. It looks like she spills a drink on him and then he goes ape shit over it grabbing her by the hair and taking her down to the ground. I really can not believe it, I thought that the guy that created all of those movies where he asks drunk chicks to take off there clothes for a Tshirt would be a lot classier than this. I guess I was wrong. He also later said

"Jayde Nicole is an absolute and total liar. Her prior statements about the incident are not only slanderous and defamatory, but actionable. The only thing that Jayde Nicole is famous for is having a tattoo of the word “respect” above her vagina … for which we all know she has none of.”

I am guessing he tried to use his fame to get some with a playmate and failed miserably. Just listening to this guy in interviews you can really tell that he is a douche. He thinks he is cooler than he really is. He 'Girls Gone Wild' franchise was the smartest thing this guy has ever done, and I can't believe this jackass came up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment