Friday, October 9, 2009

Going back to my college town

I must say that it has been a long time since I went back to Iowa City to spend some time there. I think it was in the summer of 07 to be exact. I know many things have changed since I was last there but somethings stayed the same. It is the weekend of the Michigan game. It is probably the biggest home game of the year. It will show if Iowa is for real or not. Both teams are going in with good records so far in the season. Iowa has a 5-0 record and Michigan coming off of the terrible season last year is at the 4-1 mark. Both teams have played games that have come very close to going the other way, especially Michigan. It is going to be interesting to see who's luck continues and whose runs out.

Iowa is going to win though. The guys have to be pumped up after last weeks hair razor. As long as they dont pack it in during the second half they should be good. All they need is to play consistently throughout the game to win. But that is easier said than done. They usually play very well for a half but not an entire game. I think this is the game that the do it, and they come away with the W. I am not one of those people that think they will run the table, but I do think they will win all but two of there games this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment