Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blue man group.


This past saturday my girlfriend took me to the Blue Man Group. They were a lot of fun and I really recommend going to see them when ever you can. They are not just a musical group but they also do a lot of funny bizarre things that entertain their packed house. It is amazing how many marshmallows a man can catch in his mouth without swallowing them. He only missed two of them out of an entire bag, that in it's self was amazing. They where even rapid fire to him.

They were really cool I really suggest seeing them. They where really funny and really good at what they do. I recommend not coming late though they stop the show for you and video tape you getting your seat.

I didn't get to see it on a big stage like this only the stage that they have shows in chicago which is an awesome building, really wacky and cool.

I give it five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment