Monday, July 6, 2009

It has been a while.

I know it has been a while since I last post but I have been moving yet again to a new city. I am starting to think that I move to much, 15 times in five years is ridiculous. But this is for another good reason. I am starting my summer internship today. I haven't really done much but it is the first day, when do you do anything in your first day.
I moved to Chicago this past weekend. But I still haven not unpacked my suitcase. Unpacking is always the last thing I do. I will live in a place for a week before I put one thing away. I guess my thought behind it is that I move so much that what is the point of taking things out that I will just have to put back in there in a few months. I hope one day I will be able to live in a place for longer but until then I will have to cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment