Thursday, July 9, 2009

A great man died this week.

Oscar Mayer died on monday and this is the first I am hearing of it. The man that brought hotdogs to all has passed away silently. The world will miss the man.
I wonder if he is going to have the Wienermobile at his funeral. Would that be his hurst or something? Would they make a hotdog casket? You have to admit that would be really cool. Everyone else settles for crappy wood ones why not be buried in a hotdog. It would be fitting he does have the most recognizable hotdogs on the planet.

My Bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R
My bologna has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-R
Oh, I love to eat it every day,
And if you ask me why I'll say...
'Cuz Oscar Mayer has a way..
With B-O-L-O-G-N-A.


Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener
That is what I'd truly like to be
'Cuz if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener
Everyone would be in love with me

No comments:

Post a Comment