Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Intern Project

Here at Energy BBDO we are having an intern project. They split us in half and are having us work on Labatt Blue. We created our own agencies (of which I wasn't their for), and treat it like new business. We get to do pitches in front of our piers as if it was real.

It is really interesting that they chose to give us Labatt Blue. I really have not thought about that beer since I was last in Canada when my father and I drank a couple of cases when we were out in a boat. It is a good beer that no one really knows about. Well it isnt that good, except when you go out in the wilderness. Being out in a boat all day I really can not imagine a better beer to have in hand. It isn't heavy or thick it just goes down. Kind of like a Bud Light except in my opinion it has more flavor to it.

It will be interesting to see what our group comes up with. Right now my AD and I are waiting for a brief that should be coming by the end of this weeks sometime we hope. It will come down to a competition between the two Ad schools, Miami vs VCU, who will come out victorious?

No comments:

Post a Comment