Monday, July 13, 2009

I had a good weekend

This weekend I went up to a lake house in Wisconsin. I think the name of the town near by was called Laval or something. I went with my girlfriend. We only spent one day on the lake but it was fun. We left early, probably to early for a person that stayed out the night before until about 3 or 330. I got two angry phone calls around 7am about not being ready to go. The first call was the one that woke me up. That was fine because it gave me time to uninflate the blow up matress that I have been living on for the week. But in my girlfriends opinion I did not deflate it properly. My own body weight doesnt work well enough. I think the second call was the angriest because I wasn't waiting for her outside. But since I am a guy and I only have one thing to pack it didnt take me long at all to get the car packed. But she is a good GF when I got in the car and got over it quickly.

At the lake there was crazyness going on. We showed up there around 12 or so and the party was just beginning. They drove in right behind us with ten cases of beer for the day. Nothing to crazy but the night went on. To have some pretty bazar things happen, but overall it wasnt as crazy as the night before.

I had a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment