Friday, January 9, 2009

first post

I am not going to lie to you, I am an advertising student currently going to the Miami Ad School.  Even though I am a student there I never stepped foot in Miami, thats because I spent my first year in Minneapolis.  I know, I know 'Why didnt you go to Miami?' and the only thing I could say is, I like Minneapolis, alllll year round.  The reason that I chose the school was because after you spend a year at a "home base" you are able to have classes or internships throughout the world; with the schools help of course.  I was able to obtain an internship in NYC.  

This blog is going to be about everything and nothing, my experiences of living in a city that I have never visited, my thoughts whether they are right or wrong, or any stories that I just feel like telling.  

I hope to write at least 2 or 3 entries every week so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment