Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My new years resolution.

Every year about this time I start something only to give it up later on in the year, like lets say February. But it never stops me from making a resolution for the next year. You would think someone would learn their lesson after years and years of not following through with their resolution. But nope not me.

This year I have decided my resolution will be to read 15 books. Yes I said books. I am not much of a book reader, I start one get about half way through it and then loose it not to be found for months later. This time it is going to be different. I will finish these book and I will keep you involved in them.

My first book is yet to be decided at this point but by the end of the week you should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment